We offer unique, hands-on learning experiences where students can immerse themselves in the past through role play and handling real historical objects. Our venues, Poole Museum, Scaplen's Court and the Roman House provide an authentic and exciting environment to learn.
Our services include:
- An extensive programme of workshops linked to the curriculum
- A large collection of artefacts for schools to borrow
- Free entry to Poole Museum
- Work experience placements
- Advice and guidance for teachers on local history and using historical resources
If you would like to find out more, keep up to date with developments and special projects, why not follow our learning blog.